Lisa offers you the complete technological spectrum of modern shop floor data collection.
- classic stationary hardware terminals (from different manufacturers), connected directly to the LAN (also with PoE, directly or via separate injectors), or (barely) RS-485,
- mobile hardware terminals with data transfer on USB flash drive or via mobile card,
- the lisa software terminal, a detecting client on PC s, works on standard or industry PC often with Touchscreen, also on notebooks with offline function,
- the lisa - Webterminal within the lisa Intranet (detecting at the point of placement, in connection with lisa time and attendance also with the possibility to credit flexible travel times),
- mobile version of the Lisa-web terminal on iPhone, Android and Windows 7 mobile
In addition, there is the possibility to connect necessary peripherals such as barcode scanner (depending on interface availability at the hardware side). For a quick and comfortable useability all detection devices can be equipped with various selection lists and function keys.
In addition, the connection of existing hardware is possible, for example, there is an interface available for the textile care industry to connect Kannegiesser IBT.
By lisa communication system also mixed operation of these recording options is possible, even a mixed operation of different hardware (as long as the identification system is compatible)!